Update as of 3/12/2018: JetBlue announced that they will cease to offer 3x for Amazon purchases on the ground starting 3/27/2018 — only offering 3x when connected to Fly-Fi in-flight Internet on JetBlue.
You can earn 3 JetBlue for every $1 you spend with Amazon:
Terms & Conditions
- In order to earn TrueBlue points for shopping on Amazon, you need:To sign into your TrueBlue account and use your unique link. Once signed in, you can earn 3 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on Amazon on any eligible item.
- Earning is excluded on these purchases:
- Any product or service sold on a site linked to from the Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service listed through our “Product Ads” program or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored link, or other link displayed on the Amazon Site);
- Any wireless service plan offered through the Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by us;
- Any product, including games and other applications, sold through the Amazon Appstore for Android;
- Any product sold on fresh.amazon.com;
- Restaurant takeout;
- Any alcoholic beverage product;
- Any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.);
- Any free trial subscription
- Points will be posted 60 days after item is shipped.
The details of this promotion can be found here: JetBlue | True Blue: Amazon
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points When You Shop at Amazon! by Million Miles Secrets
- Now Earn 3 JetBlue Points Per Dollar on Amazon by Running with Miles